Full range of services around the globe utilizing the latest state-of-the-art technology
M+W Group employs technology leaders specializing in GMP and FDA/EU consulting, site master planning, single-use technologies, continuous manufacturing, modular design, and more. We offer expert solutions and services from project planning to the construction of complex and sustainable processing plants and buildings. Our team is skilled at implementation of new construction (greenfield), and conversion or extension (brownfield) projects under a wide selection of contracting options: design & build (EPC), turnkey, or acting as general planner (EPCMV). Furthermore, we can support you with qualification and validation in accordance with the latest GMP standards.
Delivering best-value solutions for our pharmaceutical, nutrition, consumer care and specialty chemicals clients
Our technical teams focus on providing our clients from the pharmaceutical, specialty chemical, nutrition, medical devices, and consumer care industries with a facility that will operate safely, economically and sustainably.
We deliver your projects professionally, within budget, on-time and according to the latest technical standards. So it isn’t surprising that many of the projects we have completed have been awarded the ‘Facility of the Year’ recognition.
M+W Group in Life Sciences & Chemicals at a glance
- Worldwide experience delivering projects in compliance with special requirements for industries such as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, specialty and fine chemicals, medical devices, consumer care, and food and nutrition
- Success linking special requirements like cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) with logistics, laboratories and research
- Preferred partner contracts with global players for accelerated realization of new or modernized plants around the globe
- ‘Facility of the Year’ awards for numerous client projects
- More than 20 years of experience successfully working with client’s around the world in Life Science & Specialty Chemical business segment