Enabling performance certainty for industry-leading waste, biomass and sustainable energy facilities
M+W Group has proven expertise in the design, process engineering, technology integration and construction of industry-leading waste to energy facilities.
With extensive experience of developing major waste management assets within a comprehensive range of project finance and funding mechanisms, we operate across the waste to energy market including:
- Advanced thermal treatment (gasification )
- Mechanical Treatment (Separation & Recovery)
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Aerobic Organic Treatment
- Fuel Preparation (RDF; SRF)
- Combustion (CHP & tri generation)
Our approach is based on:
- Industry experience – in waste as well as across the renewable energy and process sectors
- Extensive in-house process engineering capability
- Our in-house understanding of waste streams and composition
- Technology ‘neutrality’ – enabling us to design, engineer, construct and commission solutions optimised to meet a project’s specific needs
- The technical and financial resources to ensure we deliver on our commitments
Based on over 20 years’ experience in this market, our range of services includes:
- Waste to energy assets with fully warrantied plant, energy output and infrastructure performance (full EPC ‘wrap’)
- Full facility Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC)
- Design and engineering (conceptual, basic and detail)
- Specialist package provision (bespoke HVAC systems)
With a proven ability to deliver waste infrastructure to the most exacting global standards and stringent construction deadlines, M+W Group provides solutions that enable the transformation of waste into a resource.
Related Press Releases
M+W Group Worldwide
We are a globally operating Company with around 6,000 employees, locations and business activities in almost every country in the world.