Conventional Power Plants
Across the world, there is a new emphasis on projects that combine climate protection and economical primary power generation. Our conventional power plants represent an optimal solution for a year-round efficient source of process heat and cooling.
M+W Group has a long track record in engineering and construction of combined heat and power (CHP) and combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) plants.
Using state-of-the-art we provide complete solutions for combined heat & power, such as:
- High-efficient energy supply centers with uninterruptible power supply for highly sensitive manufacturing processes which require specific criteria e.g.:
- voltage tolerance of less than +- 8 percent
- voltage drops of max. 10 ms
- Frequency tolerances of less than +- 1 percent
- Combined cycles gas turbine power plants with wide range of capacity until 200 MWel including gas turbine, heat recovery steam generator and steam turbine
- Biomass cogeneration power plants up to 30 MWel using different fuel types, such as herbal biomass, matured timber, treated and untreated wood.